Everyone knows people lose height as they age, but did you know your life can get shorter as you get shorter?
Research suggests the physical restriction of lungs and abdominal organs caused by loss of height caused a much higher risk of heart disease, stroke and respiratory mortality. In other words, allowing posture to worsen can shorten your life!
Your posture has a massive impact on your overall health. Here are the top 10 reasons to make it your mission to improve your posture!
- Pain-free movement and flexibility
- Better balance and coordination
- Higher energy level
- Elevated confidence level
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Optimism and positive attitude
- Peak athletic performance
- Ability to breathe deeply
- More youthful appearance
- Staying active longer
In our office we check your posture and provide posture programs to improve your posture so you can look, feel and be well!